Sunday 9 September 2012

Something for the weekend

Step inside my mind for a while,
Let yourself wander among the memories there.
Do you find yourself amongst them?

Put your hand in mine for a while,
Feel the tender warmth that resides there,
Do you find yourself comforted by my touch?

Hold me in your arms for a while,
Set aside a moment for a passionate embrace,
Do my arms feel like 'home' to you?

Touch your lips with mine for a while,
Taste the heat of desire within my soul,
Is this something you've consumed before?

Let your hands explore the softness of skin on skin,
Each curve and dip and rise within myself,
Can you recall each line?

Do I seem familiar to you?

Let your mind wander through time,
Explore the need within yourself,
Do you know me?
Have we been here before?

I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment