Monday 3 September 2012

Don't Tease

NO!
Didn't you hear that thought?
Aren't you listening to the sound of my agony?
NO!
Don't say those things?
Don't tell me you feel like that!
NO!
Don't tell me you need that!
I don't want that picture in my head.....
NO!
Not that!
Don't whisper,
Don't writhe within my desire.
I won't listen......
NO!
Please don't touch...
Not the touching.
Damn!
F*ck it!

Touching is too much.
You tell me your touching,
Ok, you want me?
You got me,
Now shut the f*ck up and lie still,
I'm gonna show you what those words do to me,
What those pictures you paint create in my wicked mind.
I'm gonna writhe around you,
Beneath you,
On you.
I'm gonna slide my tongue into every pore of your hunger,
Enveloping every muscley sinew,
Reaching into you and stretching your ache to its limit.
I'm gonna swallow every lustful thought you can imagine,
Ride all of your fantasies and leave you breathless with want.
I'm gonna cover your body with mine,
Fill my lust with your longing,
Drag you over the edge of this fiery fevour,
Rampant with temptation and naked with greed.
Hungry and ready to be sated.

And then I'm gonna start all over again.
Don't tease baby,
You will lose!
*wink*

Wickedly Yours
Sugar xx

No comments:

Post a Comment