Sunday 9 September 2012

Nothingness

The tears slide freely as I lie here once more in the dark.
My emotions wasted,
My anticipation trodden on,
My already fragile ego ripped to shreds.

As you turn out the light,
You turn away from me.
No touch,
No kiss,
No whisper of sentiment.
I wait.....
Nothing.

I cuddle up close,
My need to be held, desired is driving my passion.
Close now,
Skin on skin.

My body tingles,
Hairs erect,
Skin alight and burning slowly.
I slide against you,
Moving my wanton body rhythmically,
Urging you,
Forcing you to reach out to me.
Touch me.
Hold me.
Move me.....
Nothing.

I move away.
Sigh.
And comfort myself.

Hot tears on an ice cold cheek,
Sting my body into existence,
Inside I scream,
Outside my breath is on hold,
Concentration has a hold on me,
As I strive to satisfy this need.
To fulfil this ache that consumes me.
Tonight I take no pleasure,
Anguish and lust a recipe I know all too well.

Quietly I release my emotions,
Stifling a moan and gasping for breath.
I look to you, to see if you stir.
Wondering if this passion has awaken or aroused you?
Nothing.....
Always nothing.

Achingly alone
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment