Monday 17 September 2012

Let me...

You have no face and yet you haunt my soul,
I long to know the smile that's in your words,
Hear you laugh out loud,
Watch your eyes come alive with the world.

Do you know me?
Do you know what drives my spirit?
Can you tell when I am down,
In need of a comforting word?

I picture you in my mind,
Strong, steadfast, loving, passionate.......
Mostly the passionate!

I already know your hands caress,
I already know the places to take my hand, my whisper, my tongue.
I feel your shadow comfort me as you stand by my side.
I feel those soft whispered kisses deliver their sweet temptation.
And oh how I wish to be tempted......

To be consumed,
To be enslaved completely within the realms of your fantasy,
To take each page in this open book and deliver a story beyond both our expectations.
To crawl inside your mind and be your one constant thought,
To wriggle under your skin and be forever that itch you have to scratch,
To envelope your heart with a love that pulsates with pure uncensored passion.

But ssssh, let me not wake from this moment,
Let me dream a while.
Let me get to that first kiss,
That first moment of skin on skin,
My first taste of your desire.

Let me just taste that sweet memorable moment,
Let me......

Damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment